FES2014 global ocean tide atlas: design and performance
Florent H. Lyard et al.
Total article views: 2,750 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,485 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,479 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,631 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,631 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 854 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 848 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Limitations in One‐Dimensional (an)Elastic Earth Models for Explaining GPS‐Observed M 2 Ocean Tide Loading Displacements in New Zealand B. Matviichuk et al. 10.1029/2021JB021992
- Regional Evaluation of Minor Tidal Constituents for Improved Estimation of Ocean Tides M. Hart-Davis et al. 10.3390/rs13163310
- Statistical forecast of the marine surge G. Quintana et al. 10.1007/s11069-021-04806-6
- Anelasticity and Lateral Heterogeneities in Earth's Upper Mantle: Impact on Surface Displacements, Self‐Attraction and Loading, and Ocean Tide Dynamics P. Huang et al. 10.1029/2021JB022332
- Preface: Developments in the science and history of tides P. Woodworth et al. 10.5194/os-17-809-2021
- The Impact of the Mesoscale Ocean Variability on the Estimation of Tidal Harmonic Constants Based on Satellite Altimeter Data in the South China Sea Q. Yu et al. 10.3390/rs13142736
- PSI and GNSS derived ground subsidence detection in the UNESCO Heritage City of Ahmedabad, Western India R. Dumka et al. 10.1080/10106049.2021.1980618
- Near-Coast Tide Model Validation Using GNSS Unmanned Surface Vehicle (USV), a Case Study in the Pertuis Charentais (France) Y. Tranchant et al. 10.3390/rs13152886
- EOT20: a global ocean tide model from multi-mission satellite altimetry M. Hart-Davis et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3869-2021
- Australian tidal currents – assessment of a barotropic model (COMPAS v1.3.0 rev6631) with an unstructured grid D. Griffin et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5561-2021
- North SEAL: a new dataset of sea level changes in the North Sea from satellite altimetry D. Dettmering et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3733-2021
- Monitoring Sea Surface Currents Based on China GF-4 Multispectral Data H. Sun et al. 10.1080/01490419.2021.1925788
- Accuracy assessment of global internal-tide models using satellite altimetry L. Carrere et al. 10.5194/os-17-147-2021
- Non-Linear Processes in the Gironde River Plume (North-East Atlantic): Instabilities and Mixing A. Ayouche et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.701773
- Global storm tide modeling with ADCIRC v55: unstructured mesh design and performance W. Pringle et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1125-2021
- The mean seasonal cycle in relative sea level from satellite altimetry and gravimetry R. Ray et al. 10.1007/s00190-021-01529-1
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021