09 May 2019
Research article | 09 May 2019
Cold vs. warm water route – sources for the upper limb of the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation revisited in a high-resolution ocean model
Siren Rühs et al.
Total article views: 2,728 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,051 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,043 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,561 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,555 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 490 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 488 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Salinity Biases and the Variability of the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation in GFDL-CM3 F. Matos et al. 10.1007/s12601-020-0040-8
- The Surface Pathways of the South Atlantic: Revisiting the Cold and Warm Water Routes Using Observational Data K. Drouin & M. Lozier 10.1029/2019JC015267
- The INALT family – a set of high-resolution nests for the Agulhas Current system within global NEMO ocean/sea-ice configurations F. Schwarzkopf et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-3329-2019
- Submesoscale Impacts on Mesoscale Agulhas Dynamics R. Schubert et al. 10.1029/2019MS001724
- A late Pleistocene dataset of Agulhas Current variability M. Simon et al. 10.1038/s41597-020-00689-7
- Vertical Structure and Seasonal Variability of the Inflow to the Lofoten Basin Inferred From High‐Resolution Lagrangian Simulations J. Dugstad et al. 10.1029/2019JC015474
- Coupling of the mid-depth and abyssal components of the global overturning circulation according to a state estimate L. Rousselet et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abf5478
- The Water Mass Transformation in the Upper Limb of the Overturning Circulation in the Southern Hemisphere S. Berglund et al. 10.1029/2021JC017330
- A view of the Brazil-Malvinas confluence, March 2015 D. Orúe-Echevarría et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2021.103533
- Transports and Pathways of the Tropical AMOC Return Flow From Argo Data and Shipboard Velocity Measurements F. Tuchen et al. 10.1029/2021JC018115
- Routes of the Upper Branch of the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation according to an Ocean State Estimate L. Rousselet et al. 10.1029/2020GL089137
- A 25,000 year record of climate and vegetation change from the southwestern Cape coast, South Africa L. Quick et al. 10.1017/qua.2021.31
- Twenty-first-century Southern Hemisphere impacts of ozone recovery and climate change from the stratosphere to the ocean I. Ivanciu et al. 10.5194/wcd-3-139-2022
- Resolving and Parameterising the Ocean Mesoscale in Earth System Models H. Hewitt et al. 10.1007/s40641-020-00164-w
- Multi‐Year Estimates of Daily Heat Transport by the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation at 34.5°S M. Kersalé et al. 10.1029/2020JC016947
- Lagrangian Views of the Pathways of the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation A. Bower et al. 10.1029/2019JC015014
- Tracking Spread of the Agulhas Leakage Into the Western South Atlantic and Its Northward Transmission During the Last Interglacial J. Ballalai et al. 10.1029/2019PA003653
- Variability and Trends of the South Atlantic Subtropical Gyre K. Drouin et al. 10.1029/2020JC016405
- Transport Structure of the South Atlantic Ocean Derived From a High-Resolution Numerical Model and Observations X. Xu et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.811398
- Characteristics and robustness of Agulhas leakage estimates: an inter-comparison study of Lagrangian methods C. Schmidt et al. 10.5194/os-17-1067-2021
- Simulating the spread of disinfection by-products and anthropogenic bromoform emissions from ballast water discharge in Southeast Asia J. Maas et al. 10.5194/os-15-891-2019
- On the Variability of the DWBC Transport Between 26.5°N and 16°N in an Eddy‐Rich Ocean Model T. Schulzki et al. 10.1029/2021JC017372
- Orbital- and millennial-scale Antarctic Circumpolar Current variability in Drake Passage over the past 140,000 years S. Wu et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-24264-9
- Surface Pathways Connecting the South and North Atlantic Oceans K. Drouin et al. 10.1029/2021GL096646
- Source waters contribution to the tropical Atlantic central layer: New insights on the Indo-Atlantic exchanges E. Azar et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2020.103450
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022