07 Oct 2019
Research article | 07 Oct 2019
The Pelagic In situ Observation System (PELAGIOS) to reveal biodiversity, behavior, and ecology of elusive oceanic fauna
Henk-Jan Hoving et al.
Total article views: 2,160 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,709 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,705 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,178 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,174 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 531 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 531 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Tackling the jelly web: Trophic ecology of gelatinous zooplankton in oceanic food webs of the eastern tropical Atlantic assessed by stable isotope analysis X. Chi et al. 10.1002/lno.11605
- Pelagic observations of the midwater scorpionfish Ectreposebastes imus (Setarchidae) suggests a role in trophic coupling between deep‐sea habitats H. Hoving & R. Freitas 10.1111/jfb.14944
- An Integrative Assessment Combining Deep-Sea Net Sampling, in situ Observations and Environmental DNA Analysis Identifies Cabo Verde as a Cephalopod Biodiversity Hotspot in the Atlantic Ocean V. Merten et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.760108
- MorphoCluster: Efficient Annotation of Plankton Images by Clustering S. Schröder et al. 10.3390/s20113060
- Dynamics of currents and biological scattering layers around Senghor Seamount, a shallow seamount inside a tropical Northeast Atlantic eddy corridor C. Mohn et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2021.103497
- Research on Marine Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Information Platform System Based on Big Data C. Chen et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/632/2/022082
- High-Resolution Sampling of a Broad Marine Life Size Spectrum Reveals Differing Size- and Composition-Based Associations With Physical Oceanographic Structure A. Greer et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.542701
- Pelagic deep-sea fauna observed on video transects in the southern Norwegian Sea P. Neitzel et al. 10.1007/s00300-021-02840-5
- In situ observations show vertical community structure of pelagic fauna in the eastern tropical North Atlantic off Cape Verde H. Hoving et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-78255-9
- The Oceans’ Biological Carbon Pumps: Framework for a Research Observational Community Approach H. Claustre et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.780052
- Integrating siphonophores into marine food‐web ecology E. Hetherington et al. 10.1002/lol2.10235
- On the Estimation of Zooplankton-Mediated Active Fluxes in Oxygen Minimum Zone Regions R. Kiko & H. Hauss 10.3389/fmars.2019.00741
- Distribution, associations and role in the biological carbon pump of Pyrosoma atlanticum (Tunicata, Thaliacea) off Cabo Verde, NE Atlantic V. Stenvers et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-88208-5
- A review of Southern Ocean squids using nets and beaks Y. Cherel 10.1007/s12526-020-01113-4
- Using Drones to Measure Jellyfish Density in Shallow Estuaries H. Hamel et al. 10.3390/jmse9060659
- Fine-scale vertical distribution and diel migrations of Pyrosoma atlanticum in the northern California Current J. Lyle et al. 10.1093/plankt/fbac006
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022