The impact of a new high-resolution ocean model on the Met Office North-West European Shelf forecasting system
Marina Tonani et al.
Total article views: 1,948 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,479 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,477 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 924 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 923 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 555 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 554 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The impact of time‐varying sea surface temperature on UK regional atmosphere forecasts S. Mahmood et al. 10.1002/met.1983
- Low Computational Cost Model for Convective Heat Transfer From Submarine Cables G. Callender et al. 10.1109/TPWRD.2020.2991783
- A Regional Operational Model for the North East Atlantic: Model Configuration and Validation H. Nagy et al. 10.3390/jmse8090673
- The Sensitivity of British Weather to Ocean Tides A. Arnold et al. 10.1029/2020GL090732
- Interactions between barotropic tides and mesoscale processes in deep ocean and shelf regions E. Stanev & M. Ricker 10.1007/s10236-020-01348-6
- Reconstruction of the Basin‐Wide Sea‐Level Variability in the North Sea Using Coastal Data and Generative Adversarial Networks Z. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JC016402
- The Irish Atlantic CoCliME case study configuration, validation and application of a downscaled ROMS ocean climate model off SW Ireland H. Nagy et al. 10.1016/j.hal.2021.102053
- Shelf Seas Baroclinic Energy Loss: Pycnocline Mixing and Bottom Boundary Layer Dissipation M. Inall et al. 10.1029/2020JC016528
- Desarrollo de un sistema de oceanografía operacional para zonas costeras: PORT21 F. Collado Lizama et al. 10.1080/23863781.2020.1804812
- A Decision-Making Tool for Planning O&M Activities of Offshore Wind Farms Using Simulated Actual Decision Drivers P. Tomaselli et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.588624
- The Impact of Atmosphere–Ocean–Wave Coupling on the Near-Surface Wind Speed in Forecasts of Extratropical Cyclones E. Gentile et al. 10.1007/s10546-021-00614-4
- Altimetry for the future: Building on 25 years of progress S. Abdalla et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2021.01.022
- Data Driven Insight Into Fish Behaviour and Their Use for Precision Aquaculture F. O'Donncha et al. 10.3389/fanim.2021.695054
- High-resolution stochastic downscaling method for ocean forecasting models and its application to the Red Sea dynamics G. Shapiro et al. 10.5194/os-17-891-2021
- Efficient marine environmental characterisation to support monitoring of geological CO2 storage J. Blackford et al. 10.1016/j.ijggc.2021.103388
- Predicting Dominance of Sand Transport by Waves, Tides, and Their Interactions on Sandy Continental Shelves E. King et al. 10.1029/2021JC017200
- Increased dispersion of oil from a deep water seabed release by energetic mesoscale eddies R. Gilchrist et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2020.111258
- Non-linear aspects of the tidal dynamics in the Sylt-Rømø Bight, south-eastern North Sea V. Fofonova et al. 10.5194/os-15-1761-2019
- The Impact of Wave Model Source Terms and Coupling Strategies to Rapidly Developing Waves across the North-West European Shelf during Extreme Events N. Valiente et al. 10.3390/jmse9040403
- Implementation and assessment of a flux limiter based wetting and drying scheme in NEMO E. O’Dea et al. 10.1016/j.ocemod.2020.101708
- An approach to the verification of high-resolution ocean models using spatial methods R. Crocker et al. 10.5194/os-16-831-2020
- Can wave coupling improve operational regional ocean forecasts for the north-west European Shelf? H. Lewis et al. 10.5194/os-15-669-2019
- Comparing Water Level Estimation in Coastal and Shelf Seas From Satellite Altimetry and Numerical Models J. Rulent et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.549467
- Evaluating the impact of atmospheric forcing and air–sea coupling on near-coastal regional ocean prediction H. Lewis et al. 10.5194/os-15-761-2019
Latest update: 22 Oct 2021