Contribution of future wide-swath altimetry missions to ocean analysis and forecasting
Total article views: 3,896 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,896 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,517 with geography defined and 379 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,942 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,625 with geography defined and 317 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 954 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 892 with geography defined and 62 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Overlapping-calibration of wide-swath altimeter baseline errors using two satellites formation flying design C. Ma et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.1027654
- Observing System Evaluation Based on Ocean Data Assimilation and Prediction Systems: On-Going Challenges and a Future Vision for Designing and Supporting Ocean Observational Networks Y. Fujii et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00417
- Assimilating realistically simulated wide-swath altimeter observations in a high-resolution shelf-seas forecasting system R. King & M. Martin 10.5194/os-17-1791-2021
- Sea-state contributions to sea-level variability in the European Seas A. Bonaduce et al. 10.1007/s10236-020-01404-1
- From Observation to Information and Users: The Copernicus Marine Service Perspective P. Le Traon et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00234
- Interactions between barotropic tides and mesoscale processes in deep ocean and shelf regions E. Stanev & M. Ricker 10.1007/s10236-020-01348-6
- Assessing the Impact of the Assimilation of SWOT Observations in a Global High-Resolution Analysis and Forecasting System – Part 2: Results B. Tchonang et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.687414
- Ocean Mesoscale Variability: A Case Study on the Mediterranean Sea From a Re-Analysis Perspective A. Bonaduce et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.724879
- Multi-scale assimilation of simulated SWOT observations I. Souopgui et al. 10.1016/j.ocemod.2020.101683
- Model-driven optimization of coastal sea observatories through data assimilation in a finite element hydrodynamic model (SHYFEM v. 7_5_65) C. Ferrarin et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-645-2021
- Contribution of a constellation of two wide-swath altimetry missions to global ocean analysis and forecasting M. Benkiran et al. 10.5194/os-18-609-2022
- A revised ocean glider concept to realize Stommel's vision and supplement Argo floats E. Bruvik et al. 10.5194/os-16-291-2020
- The demand analysis of oceanic T-S-V 3D reconstruction on wide-swath SSH data features based on ROMS and 4DVAR C. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.oceano.2020.02.004
- Assessing the Impact of the Assimilation of SWOT Observations in a Global High-Resolution Analysis and Forecasting System Part 1: Methods M. Benkiran et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.691955
- Model-Observations Synergy in the Coastal Ocean P. De Mey-Frémaux et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00436
- Requirements for an Integrated in situ Atlantic Ocean Observing System From Coordinated Observing System Simulation Experiments F. Gasparin et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00083
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023