Articles | Volume 16, issue 1
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Decrease in 230Th in the Amundsen Basin since 2007: far-field effect of increased scavenging on the shelf?
- Final revised paper (published on 14 Feb 2020)
- Supplement to the final revised paper
- Preprint (discussion started on 14 Jun 2019)
- Supplement to the preprint
AC: Author comment | RC: Referee comment | SC: Short comment | EC: Editor comment
- Printer-friendly version - Supplement
RC1: 'Review comments', Anonymous Referee #1, 14 Jul 2019
- AC1: 'Reply to Rev1', Ole Valk, 06 Sep 2019
RC2: 'Comment on "Circulation changes in the Amundsen Basin from 1991 to 2015 revealed from distributions of dissolved 230Th"', Anonymous Referee #2, 16 Jul 2019
- AC2: 'Reply to Rev2', Ole Valk, 06 Sep 2019
AR: Author's response | RR: Referee report | ED: Editor decision
AR by Ole Valk on behalf of the Authors (08 Nov 2019)  Author's response Manuscript
ED: Publish subject to technical corrections (12 Dec 2019) by Matthew Hecht