Predicting ocean waves along the US east coast during energetic winter storms: sensitivity to whitecapping parameterizations
Total article views: 2,737 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,737 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,426 with geography defined and 311 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,919 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,699 with geography defined and 220 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 818 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 727 with geography defined and 91 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluation of the Worldwide Wave Energy Distribution Based on ERA5 Data and Altimeter Measurements L. Rusu & E. Rusu 10.3390/en14020394
- Characterization of Extreme Wave Conditions for Wave Energy Converter Design and Project Risk Assessment V. Neary et al. 10.3390/jmse8040289
- A Machine-Learning Approach Based on Attention Mechanism for Significant Wave Height Forecasting J. Shi et al. 10.3390/jmse11091821
- Data-driven and physics-based approach for wave downscaling: A comparative study N. Portillo Juan et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2023.115380
- Development and calibration of a high-resolution model for the Gulf of Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands: Implication for wave energy resource characterization M. Allahdadi et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2021.109304
- On the improvements in nearshore wave height predictions using nested SWAN-SWASH modelling in the eastern coastal waters of India P. Umesh & M. Behera 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2021.109550
- Investigation of Waves Generated by Tropical Cyclone Kyarr in the Arabian Sea: An Application of ERA5 Reanalysis Wind Data A. Golshani et al. 10.3390/atmos13111914
- Dynamics of wave generation and dissipation processes during cold wave events in the Bohai Sea J. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2022.108161
- Development of an ESMF Based Flexible Coupling Application of ADCIRC and WAVEWATCH III for High Fidelity Coastal Inundation Studies S. Moghimi et al. 10.3390/jmse8050308
- Impact of the Gulf Stream on ocean waves M. Allahdadi et al. 10.1016/j.dsr2.2022.105239
- Dominant factors responsible for wave modulation in the macro-tidal Gyeonggi Bay of the Yellow Sea K. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2023.114875
- Nearshore wave energy resource characterization along the East Coast of the United States S. Ahn et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2021.03.037
- Forecasting hurricane-forced significant wave heights using a long short-term memory network in the Caribbean Sea B. Bethel et al. 10.5194/os-18-419-2022
- Joint Modelling of Wave Energy Flux and Wave Direction T. Soukissian & F. Karathanasi 10.3390/pr9030460
- A Regional Operational Model for the North East Atlantic: Model Configuration and Validation H. Nagy et al. 10.3390/jmse8090673
- SWRL Net: A Spectral, Residual Deep Learning Model for Improving Short-Term Wave Forecasts J. Mooneyham et al. 10.1175/WAF-D-19-0254.1
- Simulation of Low Energy Waves during Fair-Weather Summer Conditions in the Northern Gulf of Mexico: Effect of Whitecapping Dissipation and the Forcing Accuracy N. Chaichitehrani et al. 10.3390/atmos13122047
- Development and validation of a regional-scale high-resolution unstructured model for wave energy resource characterization along the US East Coast M. Allahdadi et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2019.01.020
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023