21 Dec 2018
Research article | 21 Dec 2018
The effect of vertical mixing on the horizontal drift of oil spills
Johannes Röhrs et al.
Total article views: 3,737 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,992 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,983 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,270 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,261 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 722 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 722 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Surface currents in operational oceanography: Key applications, mechanisms, and methods J. Röhrs et al. 10.1080/1755876X.2021.1903221
- Quantitative assessment of two oil-in-ice surface drift algorithms V. de Aguiar et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2022.113393
- Oil-Spill-Response-Oriented Information Products Derived From a Rapid-Repeat Time Series of SAR Images M. Espeseth et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2020.3003686
- Pathways of Oil Spills from Potential Cuban Offshore Exploration: Influence of Ocean Circulation Y. Androulidakis et al. 10.3390/jmse8070535
- The physical oceanography of the transport of floating marine debris E. van Sebille et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab6d7d
- Operational Modeling of North Aegean Oil Spills Forced by Real-Time Met-Ocean Forecasts P. Keramea et al. 10.3390/jmse10030411
- An Improved Particle Number-Based Oil Spill Model Using Implicit Viscosity in Marine Simulator S. Qiu et al. 10.1155/2021/5545051
- Modeling of Vertical Transport of Hydrocarbons of Crude Oil Spills in Non-Convective Water Bodies Supported by Suspended Sediments: Case of Parts of the Nigerian Niger Delta Mangrove Swamps T. Odisu et al. 10.29333/ejosdr/9144
- Integrated Analysis of Multisensor Datasets and Oil Drift Simulations—A Free‐Floating Oil Experiment in the Open Ocean C. Brekke et al. 10.1029/2020JC016499
- Mysterious oil spill on the Brazilian coast – Part 2: A probabilistic approach to fill gaps of uncertainties D. Zacharias et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.113085
- Fate of MV Wakashio oil spill off Mauritius coast through modelling and remote sensing observations K. Gurumoorthi et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.112892
- Impact of physical process on propagating oil spills in the Caspian Sea J. Babagoli Matikolaei 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.112147
- Long term simulations of potential oil spills around Cuba L. Hole et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.112285
- Impact of ocean waves on transport of underwater spilled oil in the Bohai Sea R. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.112702
- On the use of random walk schemes in oil spill modelling T. Nordam et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2019.07.002
- The simulation of weathering processes in three different types of oil N. Millah et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1538/1/012057
- Oil spill model development and application for predicting vertical transport of non-volatile aliphatic hydrocarbons in stagnant water: Case of Nigerian Niger Delta mangrove swamps T. Odisu et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.111993
- Oil Spill Modeling: A Critical Review on Current Trends, Perspectives, and Challenges P. Keramea et al. 10.3390/jmse9020181
- Lagrangian modelling of a person lost at sea during the Adriatic scirocco storm of 29 October 2018 M. Ličer et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-2335-2020
- The DeepWater Horizon Oil Slick: Simulations of River Front Effects and Oil Droplet Size Distribution L. Hole et al. 10.3390/jmse7100329
- Transport of Oil Droplets in the Upper Ocean: Impact of the Eddy Diffusivity M. Boufadel et al. 10.1029/2019JC015727
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022