Articles | Volume 14, issue 5
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Dense CTD survey versus glider fleet sampling: comparing data assimilation performance in a regional ocean model west of Sardinia
Total article views: 3,037 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,037 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,699 with geography defined and 338 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,219 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,934 with geography defined and 285 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 818 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 765 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Recruitment Disruption and the Role of Unaffected Populations for Potential Recovery After the Pinna nobilis Mass Mortality Event D. Kersting et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.594378
- Evaluation of the Operational CMEMS and Coastal Downstream Ocean Forecasting Services During the Storm Gloria (January 2020) M. Sotillo et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.644525
- Frontal Dynamics in the Alboran Sea: 2. Processes for Vertical Velocities Development M. Garcia‐Jove et al. 10.1029/2021JC017428
- Experimental study on integrated and autonomous conductivity-temperature-depth (CTD) sensor applied for underwater glider B. Lv et al. 10.1080/1064119X.2020.1801918
- CTD Sensors for Ocean Investigation Including State of Art and Commercially Available S. Xiao et al. 10.3390/s23020586
- The AlborEX dataset: sampling of sub-mesoscale features in the Alboran Sea C. Troupin et al. 10.5194/essd-11-129-2019
- Quality assurance and control on hydrological data off western Sardinia (2000–2004), western Mediterranean A. Ribotti et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1287-2020
- Multi-platform model assessment in the Western Mediterranean Sea: impact of downscaling on the surface circulation and mesoscale activity E. Aguiar et al. 10.1007/s10236-019-01317-8
- Scattered accumulation hotspots of macro-litter on the seafloor: Insights for mitigation actions A. Cau et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118338
- Recovery Signals of Rhodoliths Beds since Bottom Trawling Ban in the SCI Menorca Channel (Western Mediterranean) M. Farriols et al. 10.3390/d14010020
- Challenges for Sustained Observing and Forecasting Systems in the Mediterranean Sea J. Tintoré et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00568
- On the use of ABACUS high resolution glider observations for the assessment of phytoplankton ocean biomass from CMEMS model products G. Aulicino et al. 10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2021.109619
- Evaluating high-frequency radar data assimilation impact in coastal ocean operational modelling J. Hernandez-Lasheras et al. 10.5194/os-17-1157-2021
- EuroGOOS roadmap for operational coastal downstream services G. El Serafy et al. 10.3389/fmars.2023.1177615
- Conditions for Reliable Divergence Estimates from Drifter Triplets H. Huntley et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-21-0161.1
- Model-Observations Synergy in the Coastal Ocean P. De Mey-Frémaux et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00436
- WITHDRAWN: Scattered accumulation hotspots of macro-litter on the seafloor: insights for mitigation actions A. Cau et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118232
- High-resolution observations in the western Mediterranean Sea: the REP14-MED experiment R. Onken et al. 10.5194/os-14-321-2018
Latest update: 30 Sep 2023