Coastal ocean acidification and increasing total alkalinity in the northwestern Mediterranean Sea
Lydia Kapsenberg et al.
Total article views: 3,611 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,304 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,273 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,557 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,529 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 747 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 744 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Temporal variability of the carbonate system and air-sea CO2 exchanges in a Mediterranean human-impacted coastal site C. Wimart-Rousseau et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2020.106641
- Ecosystem metabolism drives pH variability and modulates long-term ocean acidification in the Northeast Pacific coastal ocean A. Lowe et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-37764-4
- Decadal acidification in Atlantic and Mediterranean water masses exchanging at the Strait of Gibraltar S. Flecha et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-52084-x
- The Mediterranean mussel Mytilus galloprovincialis: responses to climate change scenarios as a function of the original habitat J. Lassoued et al. 10.1093/conphys/coaa114
- Powering newly constructed vessels to comply with ECA regulations under fuel market prices uncertainty: Diesel or dual fuel engine? L. Abadie & N. Goicoechea 10.1016/j.trd.2018.12.012
- Coralline Algae in a Changing Mediterranean Sea: How Can We Predict Their Future, if We Do Not Know Their Present? F. Rindi et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00723
- Variability, trend and controlling factors of Ocean acidification over Western Arabian Sea upwelling region M. Sreeush et al. 10.1016/j.marchem.2018.12.002
- Cardinal Buoys: An Opportunity for the Study of Air-Sea CO2 Fluxes in Coastal Ecosystems J. Gac et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00712
- The distribution of indopasific Dioithona oculata in souhthern coastal waters of Turkey T. Terbıyık Kurt 10.3153/AR20018
- Severe Coastal Hypoxia Interchange with Ocean Acidification: An Experimental Perturbation Study on Carbon and Nutrient Biogeochemistry N. Kapetanaki et al. 10.3390/jmse8060462
- Magnitude and Predictability of pH Fluctuations Shape Plastic Responses to Ocean Acidification M. Bitter et al. 10.1086/712930
- Increase of dissolved inorganic carbon and decrease in pH in near-surface waters in the Mediterranean Sea during the past two decades L. Merlivat et al. 10.5194/bg-15-5653-2018
- Impact of ocean acidification on the biogeochemistry and meiofaunal assemblage of carbonate-rich sediments: Results from core incubations (Bay of Villefranche, NW Mediterranean Sea) J. Rassmann et al. 10.1016/j.marchem.2018.05.006
- Climate change and interconnected risks to sustainable development in the Mediterranean W. Cramer et al. 10.1038/s41558-018-0299-2
- Ocean pH fluctuations affect mussel larvae at key developmental transitions L. Kapsenberg et al. 10.1098/rspb.2018.2381
- Ocean acidification refugia in variable environments L. Kapsenberg & T. Cyronak 10.1111/gcb.14730
- Implementation and assessment of a carbonate system model (Eco3M-CarbOx v1.1) in a highly dynamic Mediterranean coastal site (Bay of Marseille, France) K. Lajaunie-Salla et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-295-2021
- Advancing Ocean Acidification Biology Using Durafet® pH Electrodes L. Kapsenberg et al. 10.3389/fmars.2017.00321
- Revisiting the Eastern Mediterranean: Recent knowledge on the physical, biogeochemical and ecosystemic states and trends (Volume II) D. Velaoras et al. 10.1016/j.dsr2.2019.104725
- Workshop on Durafet-Based pH Sensors Highlights Importance of Collecting Reference Samples L. Kapsenberg 10.1002/lob.10215
- Temporal and Spatial Variability of the CO2 System in a Riverine Influenced Area of the Mediterranean Sea, the Northern Adriatic L. Urbini et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00679
- Carbonate chemistry and temperature dynamics in an alga dominated habitat F. Ragazzola et al. 10.1016/j.rsma.2021.101770
- Effects of low pH and feeding on calcification rates of the cold-water coralDesmophyllum dianthus A. Martínez-Dios et al. 10.7717/peerj.8236
- CO2 Removal With Enhanced Weathering and Ocean Alkalinity Enhancement: Potential Risks and Co-benefits for Marine Pelagic Ecosystems L. Bach et al. 10.3389/fclim.2019.00007
- Anthropogenic CO2 in a dense water formation area of the Mediterranean Sea G. Ingrosso et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2017.04.004
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 17 Apr 2021