Articles | Volume 16, issue 1
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The significance of coastal bathymetry representation for modelling the tidal response to mean sea level rise in the German Bight
Total article views: 3,497 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,497 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,892 with geography defined and 605 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,706 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,416 with geography defined and 290 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 791 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 476 with geography defined and 315 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- RCP8.5-projected changes in German Bight storm surge characteristics from regionalized ensemble simulations for the end of the twenty-first century B. Mayer et al. 10.3389/fclim.2022.992119
- Observation of the Coastal Areas, Estuaries and Deltas from Space B. Laignel et al. 10.1007/s10712-022-09757-6
- High-resolution bathymetry models for the Lena Delta and Kolyma Gulf coastal zones M. Fuchs et al. 10.5194/essd-14-2279-2022
- Negative Storm Surges in the Elbe Estuary—Large-Scale Meteorological Conditions and Future Climate Change C. Jensen et al. 10.3390/atmos13101634
- A review on advanced numerical methods for free-surface hydrodynamics V. Casulli & P. Zanolli 10.1007/s11565-022-00406-9
- BathyNet: A Deep Neural Network for Water Depth Mapping from Multispectral Aerial Images G. Mandlburger et al. 10.1007/s41064-021-00142-3
- Modelling the impact of anthropogenic measures on saltwater intrusion in the Weser estuary P. Kolb et al. 10.5194/os-18-1725-2022
- Variability in tidal harmonics of the coastal and estuarine waters of Goa during winter monsoon and spring inter-monsoon A. Mitra et al. 10.1016/j.rsma.2022.102226
- High-resolution hydrodynamics of coral reefs and tracing of pollutants from hotel areas along the west coast of Unguja Island, Zanzibar J. Larsen et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2023.114968
- An integrated marine data collection for the German Bight – Part 1: Subaqueous geomorphology and surface sedimentology (1996–2016) J. Sievers et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4053-2021
- A framework for estuarine future sea-level scenarios: Response of the industrialised Elbe estuary to projected mean sea level rise and internal variability J. Pein et al. 10.3389/fmars.2023.1102485
- Evaluating the estuarine tidal discharge through water stage component analysis and in-situ measurement — Case study Mandovi–Zuari estuary of Goa, India S. Mandal et al. 10.1016/j.rsma.2023.103124
- An integrated marine data collection for the German Bight – Part 2: Tides, salinity, and waves (1996–2015) R. Hagen et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2573-2021
- Assessment of Tidal Range Changes in the North Sea From 1958 to 2014 L. Jänicke et al. 10.1029/2020JC016456
- From simulation to dissemination: automation of data and metadata management M. Arif et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/1136/1/012006
- Preface: Developments in the science and history of tides P. Woodworth et al. 10.5194/os-17-809-2021
- Projected Responses of Tidal Dynamics in the North Sea to Sea-Level Rise and Morphological Changes in the Wadden Sea C. Jordan et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.685758
- Channel curvature improves water quality and nutrient filtering in an artificially deepened mesotidal idealized estuary J. Pein et al. 10.1016/j.csr.2021.104582
- Effects of sea-level rise on tides and sediment dynamics in a Dutch tidal bay L. Jiang et al. 10.5194/os-16-307-2020
- Tidal response to sea level rise and bathymetric changes in the German Wadden Sea B. Wachler et al. 10.1007/s10236-020-01383-3
- An Analysis of the 8.85- and 4.42-Year Cycles in the Gulf of Maine X. Zong et al. 10.3390/jmse9121362
- A Combined Modeling and Measurement Approach to Assess the Nodal Tide Modulation in the North Sea R. Hagen et al. 10.1029/2020JC016364
- Non-linear interactions between tides and storm surges during extreme weather events over the eastern Canadian shelf S. Yang et al. 10.1007/s10236-023-01556-w
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023