The CMEMS GlobColour chlorophyll a product based on satellite observation: multi-sensor merging and flagging strategies
Philippe Garnesson et al.
Total article views: 1,758 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,340 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,332 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 988 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 981 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 352 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 351 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The CMEMS GlobColour chlorophyll <i>a</i> product based on satellite observation: multi-sensor merging and flagging strategies P. Garnesson et al. 10.5194/os-15-819-2019
- Correlation of phytoplankton satellite observations and radiological doses in molluscs S. Hurtado-Bermúdez et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.112911
- The impact of hurricanes on the oceanographic conditions in the Exclusive Economic Zone of Cuba D. Avila-Alonso et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111339
- Comparisons of Satellite and Modeled Surface Temperature and Chlorophyll Concentrations in the Baltic Sea with In Situ Data M. Stramska et al. 10.3390/rs13153049
- Considerations for transferring an operational dynamic ocean management tool between ocean color products H. Welch et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111753
- Excessive productivity and heat content in tropical Pacific analyses: Disentangling the effects of in situ and altimetry assimilation F. Gasparin et al. 10.1016/j.ocemod.2021.101768
- Assessing the Trend of the Trophic State of Lake Ladoga Based on Multi-Year (1997–2019) CMEMS GlobColour-Merged CHL-OC5 Satellite Observations A. Gbagir & A. Colpaert 10.3390/s20236881
- Observational evidence of stratification control of upwelling and pelagic fishery in the eastern Arabian Sea J. Narvekar et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-86594-4
- Recent Trends in SST, Chl‐ a , Productivity and Wind Stress in Upwelling and Open Ocean Areas in the Upper Eastern North Atlantic Subtropical Gyre J. Siemer et al. 10.1029/2021JC017268
- Satellite and In Situ Monitoring of Chl-a, Turbidity, and Total Suspended Matter in Coastal Waters: Experience of the Year 2017 along the French Coasts F. Gohin et al. 10.3390/jmse8090665
- Tropical Cyclone Landfall Frequency and Large-Scale Environmental Impacts along Karstic Coastal Regions (Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico) V. Rivera-Monroy et al. 10.3390/app10175815
- Potential predictability of skipjack tuna (Katsuwonus pelamis) catches in the Western Central Pacific J. Kim et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-59947-8
- Twenty years of satellite and in situ observations of surface chlorophyll-a from the northern Bay of Biscay to the eastern English Channel. Is the water quality improving? F. Gohin et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111343
- Assessing the Effect of Tandem Phase Sentinel-3 OLCI Sensor Uncertainty on the Estimation of Potential Ocean Chlorophyll-a Trends M. Hammond et al. 10.3390/rs12162522
- Environmental DNA reveals a multi‐taxa biogeographic break across the Arabian Sea and Sea of Oman J. DiBattista et al. 10.1002/edn3.252
- Modelling mussel (<i>Mytilus spp.</i>) microplastic accumulation N. Stamataki et al. 10.5194/os-16-927-2020
- Evaluation of merged multi-sensor ocean-color chlorophyll products in the Northern Persian Gulf M. Moradi 10.1016/j.csr.2021.104415
- Copernicus Marine Service Ocean State Report, Issue 5 K. von Schuckmann et al. 10.1080/1755876X.2021.1946240
- Role of oceanic fronts in enhancing phytoplankton biomass in the eastern Arabian Sea during an oligotrophic period S. Kurian et al. 10.1016/j.marenvres.2020.105023
- Seasonal Upwelling in the Northern Arafura Sea from Multi-datasets in 2017 A. Atmadipoera et al. 10.47836/pjst.28.4.19
- Oceanic response to the consecutive Hurricanes Dorian and Humberto (2019) in the Sargasso Sea D. Avila-Alonso et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-837-2021
- Moving ecological and biogeochemical transitions across the North Pacific C. Follett et al. 10.1002/lno.11763
- OLCI A/B Tandem Phase Analysis, Part 2: Benefits of Sensors Harmonisation for Level 2 Products N. Lamquin et al. 10.3390/rs12172702
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021