Articles | Volume 15, issue 1
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The impact of sea-level rise on tidal characteristics around Australia
Total article views: 3,233 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,233 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,756 with geography defined and 477 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,435 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,048 with geography defined and 387 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 798 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 708 with geography defined and 90 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Interactions Between Mean Sea Level, Tide, Surge, Waves and Flooding: Mechanisms and Contributions to Sea Level Variations at the Coast D. Idier et al. 10.1007/s10712-019-09549-5
- Identifying oceanographic conditions conducive to coastal impacts on temperate open coastal beaches C. Leach et al. 10.1007/s11069-021-04845-z
- Preface: Developments in the science and history of tides P. Woodworth et al. 10.5194/os-17-809-2021
- A Method to Construct Depth Datum Geodesic Height Model for GNSS Bathymetric Survey C. Tian et al. 10.3390/jmse11010030
- Changing Tides: The Role of Natural and Anthropogenic Factors S. Talke & D. Jay 10.1146/annurev-marine-010419-010727
- Sea Level Variability in the Equatorial Malacca Strait: The Influence of Climatic–Oceanographic Factors and Its Implications for Tidal Properties in the Estuarine Zone U. Wisha et al. 10.3390/cli11030070
- An Analysis of the 8.85- and 4.42-Year Cycles in the Gulf of Maine X. Zong et al. 10.3390/jmse9121362
- The effect of tidal range and mean sea-level changes on coastal flood hazards at Lakes Entrance, south-east Australia B. Hague et al. 10.1071/ES22036
- Sediment deficit and morphological change of the Rhine–Meuse river mouth attributed to multi-millennial anthropogenic impacts J. Cox et al. 10.1016/j.csr.2022.104766
- The significance of coastal bathymetry representation for modelling the tidal response to mean sea level rise in the German Bight C. Rasquin et al. 10.5194/os-16-31-2020
- Impacts of Potential Sea-Level Rise on Tidal Dynamics in Khor Abdullah and Khor Al-Zubair, Northwest of Arabian Gulf A. Lafta et al. 10.1007/s41748-020-00147-9
- Sea Level Rise Driving Increasingly Predictable Coastal Inundation in Sydney, Australia B. Hague et al. 10.1029/2020EF001607
- Tide-only inundation: a metric to quantify the contribution of tides to coastal inundation under sea-level rise B. Hague & A. Taylor 10.1007/s11069-021-04600-4
- A method of constructing a dynamic chart depth model for coastal areas M. Guan et al. 10.7717/peerj.15616
- Multi‐Century Impacts of Ice Sheet Retreat on Sea Level and Ocean Tides in Hudson Bay A. Hayden et al. 10.1029/2019JC015104
- Australian beach systems: Are they at risk to climate change? A. Short 10.1016/j.ocecoaman.2022.106180
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 24 Sep 2023