Mediterranean ocean colour Level 3 operational multi-sensor processing
Gianluca Volpe et al.
Total article views: 2,231 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,858 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,851 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,066 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,061 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 792 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 790 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impact of interannually variable diffuse attenuation coefficients for downwelling irradiance on biogeochemical modelling E. Terzić et al. 10.1016/j.ocemod.2021.101793
- Assessing the influence of different validation protocols on Ocean Colour match-up analyses J. Concha et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112415
- Using overlapping VIIRS scenes to observe short term variations in particulate matter in the coastal environment M. Bracaglia et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111367
- Seasonal nutrient dynamics in the P depleted Eastern Mediterranean Sea T. Ben Ezra et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2021.103607
- Comparison of In-Situ Chlorophyll-a Time Series and Sentinel-3 Ocean and Land Color Instrument Data in Slovenian National Waters (Gulf of Trieste, Adriatic Sea) E. Cherif et al. 10.3390/w13141903
- Ecoregions in the Mediterranean Sea Through the Reanalysis of Phytoplankton Functional Types and Carbon Fluxes S. Ciavatta et al. 10.1029/2019JC015128
- The CMEMS GlobColour chlorophyll <i>a</i> product based on satellite observation: multi-sensor merging and flagging strategies P. Garnesson et al. 10.5194/os-15-819-2019
- Retrieval of Particulate Backscattering Using Field and Satellite Radiometry: Assessment of the QAA Algorithm J. Pitarch et al. 10.3390/rs12010077
- Multivariate Sub-Regional Ocean Indicators in the Mediterranean Sea: From Event Detection to Climate Change Estimations M. Juza & J. Tintoré 10.3389/fmars.2021.610589
- Investigation of the response of the Aegean Sea to the Etesian wind forcing M. Chaniotaki et al. 10.1016/j.csr.2021.104485
- Particulate Optical Properties in the Mediterranean and Black Seas Through Calipso Spaceborne Lidar Measurements D. Dionisi et al. 10.1051/epjconf/202023701014
- Phytoplankton Bloom Dynamics in the Baltic Sea Using a Consistently Reprocessed Time Series of Multi-Sensor Reflectance and Novel Chlorophyll-a Retrievals V. Brando et al. 10.3390/rs13163071
- A Virtual Geostationary Ocean Color Sensor to Analyze the Coastal Optical Variability M. Bracaglia et al. 10.3390/rs12101539
- Correction of Biogeochemical-Argo Radiometry for Sensor Temperature-Dependence and Drift: Protocols for a Delayed-Mode Quality Control Q. Jutard et al. 10.3390/s21186217
- Coastal phytoplankton bloom dynamics in the Tyrrhenian Sea: Advantage of integrating in situ observations, large-scale analysis and forecast systems R. Martellucci et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2021.103528
- Extreme event waves in marine ecosystems: an application to Mediterranean Sea surface chlorophyll V. Di Biagio et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5967-2020
- Evaluation of merged multi-sensor ocean-color chlorophyll products in the Northern Persian Gulf M. Moradi 10.1016/j.csr.2021.104415
- Seasonal distributions of ocean particulate optical properties from spaceborne lidar measurements in Mediterranean and Black sea D. Dionisi et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111889
Latest update: 22 Oct 2021