A comparison of methods to estimate vertical land motion trends from GNSS and altimetry at tide gauge stations
Marcel Kleinherenbrink et al.
Total article views: 2,333 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,127 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,120 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,401 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,394 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 726 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 726 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Estimating Vertical Land Motion and Residual Altimeter Systematic Errors Using a Kalman‐Based Approach M. Rezvani et al. 10.1029/2020JC017106
- The causes of sea-level rise since 1900 T. Frederikse et al. 10.1038/s41586-020-2591-3
- Data-driven reconstruction reveals large-scale ocean circulation control on coastal sea level S. Dangendorf et al. 10.1038/s41558-021-01046-1
- An Assessment of the Utility of Satellite Altimetry and Tide Gauge Data (ALT-TG) as a Proxy for Estimating Vertical Land Motion P. Watson 10.2112/JCOASTRES-D-19-00031.1
- Improved and extended tide gauge records for the British Isles leading to more consistent estimates of sea level rise and acceleration since 1958 P. Hogarth et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2020.102333
- Introducing a vertical land motion model for improving estimates of sea level rates derived from tide gauge records affected by earthquakes A. Klos et al. 10.1007/s10291-019-0896-1
- A revised acceleration rate from the altimetry-derived global mean sea level record M. Kleinherenbrink et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-47340-z
- Understanding of Contemporary Regional Sea‐Level Change and the Implications for the Future B. Hamlington et al. 10.1029/2019RG000672
- Future sea level rise along the coast of China and adjacent region under 1.5 °C and 2.0 °C global warming Y. Qu et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2020.09.001
- The imprints of contemporary mass redistribution on local sea level and vertical land motion observations T. Frederikse et al. 10.5194/se-10-1971-2019
- SNR-based GNSS reflectometry for coastal sea-level altimetry: results from the first IAG inter-comparison campaign F. Geremia-Nievinski et al. 10.1007/s00190-020-01387-3
- Vertical Land Motion From Present‐Day Deglaciation in the Wider Arctic C. Ludwigsen et al. 10.1029/2020GL088144
- The zone of influence: matching sea level variability from coastal altimetry and tide gauges for vertical land motion estimation J. Oelsmann et al. 10.5194/os-17-35-2021
- Changes in mean sea level around Great Britain over the past 200 years P. Hogarth et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2021.102521
- Coastal Sea level rise around the China Seas Y. Qu et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2018.11.005
- Sea-Level Change along the Emilia-Romagna Coast from Tide Gauge and Satellite Altimetry M. Meli et al. 10.3390/rs13010097
Latest update: 24 Jul 2021