The density–salinity relation of standard seawater
Hannes Schmidt et al.
Total article views: 6,668 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,621 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,573 with geography defined and 48 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,857 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,814 with geography defined and 43 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 764 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 759 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- “Freshwater” in the Ocean is Not a Useful Parameter in Climate Research U. Schauer & M. Losch 10.1175/JPO-D-19-0102.1
- Numerical study of bubble screens for mitigating salt intrusion in sea locks A. Oldeman et al. 10.1016/j.ijmultiphaseflow.2020.103321
- The absolute salinity of seawater and its measurands M. Le Menn et al. 10.1088/1681-7575/aaea92
- Density and derived properties of standard seawater up to high pressure in stable and metastable states R. Romeo et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2021.103624
- Variation in polymer types and abundance of microplastics from two rivers and beaches in Adelaide, South Australia A. Hayes et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.112842
- Anomalous salinity-density relations of seawater in the eastern central Atlantic S. Weinreben & R. Feistel 10.1016/j.dsr.2019.103160
- Developing and evaluation of an electrical impedance tomography system for measuring solid volumetric concentration in dredging scale N. Tarabi et al. 10.1016/j.flowmeasinst.2021.101986
- Size variation and geographical distribution of the luminous earthworm Pontodrilus litoralis (Grube, 1855) (Clitellata, Megascolecidae) in Southeast Asia and Japan T. Seesamut et al. 10.3897/zookeys.862.35727
- New Equations for Sea Water Density Calculation Based on Measurements of the Sound Speed A. Grekov et al. 10.17587/mau.20.143-151
- Emergence of rechargeable seawater batteries S. Senthilkumar et al. 10.1039/C9TA08321A
- Ultra high-resolution seawater density sensor based on a refractive index measurement using the spectroscopic interference method H. Uchida et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-52020-z
- Density of standard seawater by vibrating tube densimeter: Analysis of the method and results R. Romeo et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2019.103157
- Nanostructured boron-doped diamond electrode for seawater salinity detection D. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.apsusc.2020.145652
- A Comprehensive Review of Saline Water Correlations and Data-Part I: Thermodynamic Properties M. Generous et al. 10.1007/s13369-020-05019-y
- Thermodynamic properties of seawater, ice and humid air: TEOS-10, before and beyond R. Feistel 10.5194/os-14-471-2018
- The effect of marine parameters on salinity via statistical approaches F. Mohamad Hamzah et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1489/1/012035
Latest update: 26 Oct 2021