Articles | Volume 11, issue 6
© Author(s) 2015. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Technical note: Could benzalkonium chloride be a suitable alternative to mercuric chloride for preservation of seawater samples?
- Final revised paper (published on 07 Dec 2015)
- Preprint (discussion started on 24 Aug 2015)
AC: Author comment | RC: Referee comment | SC: Short comment | EC: Editor comment
- Printer-friendly version - Supplement
- RC C725: 'Review os-2015-46 Gloël et al.', Anonymous Referee #1, 20 Sep 2015
- RC C796: 'Review', Anonymous Referee #2, 29 Sep 2015
- AC C1234: 'Response to reviewers', Jan Kaiser, 19 Nov 2015
AR: Author's response | RR: Referee report | ED: Editor decision
AR by Jan Kaiser on behalf of the Authors (26 Nov 2015)  Author's response Manuscript
ED: Publish subject to technical corrections (30 Nov 2015) by Mario Hoppema
AR by Jan Kaiser on behalf of the Authors (30 Nov 2015)  Author's response Manuscript