Role of air–sea fluxes and ocean surface density in the production of deep waters in the eastern subpolar gyre of the North Atlantic
Total article views: 2,640 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Jun 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Jun 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,640 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,532 with geography defined and 108 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,658 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,597 with geography defined and 61 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 982 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 935 with geography defined and 47 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Future strengthening of the Nordic Seas overturning circulation M. Årthun et al. 10.1038/s41467-023-37846-6
- Large Scale Salinity Anomaly Has Triggered the Recent Decline of Winter Convection in the Greenland Sea L. Almeida et al. 10.1029/2023GL104766
- Observation-based estimates of volume, heat, and freshwater exchanges between the subpolar North Atlantic interior, its boundary currents, and the atmosphere S. Jones et al. 10.5194/os-19-169-2023
- Structure of the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation in Three Generations of Climate Models F. Wang et al. 10.1029/2023EA002887
- Major sources of North Atlantic Deep Water in the subpolar North Atlantic from Lagrangian analyses in an eddy-rich ocean model J. Fröhle et al. 10.5194/os-18-1431-2022
- Observed mechanisms activating the recent subpolar North Atlantic Warming since 2016 L. Chafik et al. 10.1098/rsta.2022.0183
- Understanding the Sensitivity of the North Atlantic Subpolar Overturning in Different Resolution Versions of HadGEM3‐GC3.1 T. Petit et al. 10.1029/2023JC019672
- Early-winter North Atlantic low-level jet latitude biases in climate models: implications for simulated regional atmosphere-ocean linkages T. Bracegirdle et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac417f
- Arrival of New Great Salinity Anomaly Weakens Convection in the Irminger Sea T. Biló et al. 10.1029/2022GL098857
- Fast mechanisms linking the Labrador Sea with subtropical Atlantic overturning Y. Kostov et al. 10.1007/s00382-022-06459-y
- No changes in overall AMOC strength in interglacial PMIP4 time slices Z. Jiang et al. 10.5194/cp-19-107-2023
- Pan-Atlantic decadal climate oscillation linked to ocean circulation H. Nnamchi et al. 10.1038/s43247-023-00781-x
- Surface‐Forced Variability in the Nordic Seas Overturning Circulation and Overflows M. Årthun 10.1029/2023GL104158
- North Atlantic Ocean Circulation and Related Exchange of Heat and Salt Between Water Masses S. Berglund et al. 10.1029/2022GL100989
- The Role of Anthropogenic Aerosol Forcing in the 1850–1985 Strengthening of the AMOC in CMIP6 Historical Simulations J. Robson et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-22-0124.1
- North Atlantic overturning and water mass transformation in CMIP6 models L. Jackson & T. Petit 10.1007/s00382-022-06448-1
- Mixing and air–sea buoyancy fluxes set the time-mean overturning circulation in the subpolar North Atlantic and Nordic Seas D. Evans et al. 10.5194/os-19-745-2023
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023