Mesoscale eddies in the Algerian Basin: do they differ as a function of their formation site?
Federica Pessini et al.
Total article views: 2,467 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,236 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,211 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,512 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,490 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 724 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 721 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Energy Conversion Routes in the Western Mediterranean Sea Estimated from Eddy–Mean Flow Interactions E. Capó et al. 10.1175/JPO-D-18-0036.1
- Glider data collected during the Algerian Basin Circulation Unmanned Survey Y. Cotroneo et al. 10.5194/essd-11-147-2019
- Lagrangian eddy tracking reveals the Eratosthenes anticyclonic attractor in the eastern Levantine Basin A. Barboni et al. 10.5194/os-17-1231-2021
- Oceanic Eddy Identification Using an AI Scheme G. Xu et al. 10.3390/rs11111349
- Chlorophyll variability induced by mesoscale eddies in the southeastern tropical Indian Ocean G. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2019.103209
- New insight into 3-D mesoscale eddy properties from CMEMS operational models in the western Mediterranean E. Mason et al. 10.5194/os-15-1111-2019
- EddyGraph: The Tracking of Mesoscale Eddy Splitting and Merging Events in the Northwest Pacific Ocean F. Tian et al. 10.3390/rs13173435
- Single super-vortex as a proxy for ocean surface flow fields I. Jánosi et al. 10.5194/os-15-941-2019
- Life history of an anticyclonic eddy in the Algerian basin from altimetry data, tracking algorithm and in situ observations. F. Pessini et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2020.103346
- A Regional Neural Network Approach to Estimate Water-Column Nutrient Concentrations and Carbonate System Variables in the Mediterranean Sea: CANYON-MED M. Fourrier et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00620
- A Census of the 1993–2016 Complex Mesoscale Eddy Processes in the South China Sea H. Wang et al. 10.3390/w11061208
- Predicting marine litter accumulation patterns in the Mediterranean basin: Spatio-temporal variability and comparison with empirical data J. Mansui et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2020.102268
- Eddy Detection in HF Radar-Derived Surface Currents in the Gulf of Naples L. Bagaglini et al. 10.3390/rs12010097
- Carbonate system properties and anthropogenic carbon inventory in the Algerian Basin during SOMBA cruise (2014): Acidification estimate M. Keraghel et al. 10.1016/j.marchem.2020.103783
- Altimeter Observation-Based Eddy Nowcasting Using an Improved Conv-LSTM Network C. Ma et al. 10.3390/rs11070783
- Phytoplankton phenology in algerian continental shelf and slope waters using remotely sensed data S. Benzouaï et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2020.107070
- Connectivity Analysis Applied to Mesoscale Eddies in the Western Mediterranean Basin Y. Cotroneo et al. 10.3390/rs13214228
- Cyclostrophic Corrections of AVISO/DUACS Surface Velocities and Its Application to Mesoscale Eddies in the Mediterranean Sea A. Ioannou et al. 10.1029/2019JC015031
- Detection and tracking of mesoscale eddies in the Mediterranean Sea: A comparison between the Sea Level Anomaly and the Absolute Dynamic Topography fields C. Pegliasco et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2020.03.039
- Quality assurance and control on hydrological data off western Sardinia (2000–2004), western Mediterranean A. Ribotti et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1287-2020
- Role of physical oceanography parameters in ocean’s biological response with the passage of cyclone Titli in the Bay of Bengal K. Vijay Prakash et al. 10.1007/s12040-021-01625-y
- Characterization of fronts in the Western Mediterranean with a special focus on the North Balearic Front Q. Barral et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2021.102636
- On the use of ABACUS high resolution glider observations for the assessment of phytoplankton ocean biomass from CMEMS model products G. Aulicino et al. 10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2021.109619
- In Situ and Satellite Sea Surface Salinity in the Algerian Basin Observed through ABACUS Glider Measurements and BEC SMOS Regional Products G. Aulicino et al. 10.3390/rs11111361
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 30 Nov 2021