Synergy of wind wave model simulations and satellite observations during extreme events
Anne Wiese et al.
Total article views: 2,565 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,944 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,936 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,081 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,073 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 863 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 863 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Black Sea Observing System A. Palazov et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00315
- Evaluation of Sentinel-3A Wave Height Observations Near the Coast of Southwest England F. Nencioli & G. Quartly 10.3390/rs11242998
- Reliability of Extreme Significant Wave Height Estimation from Satellite Altimetry and In Situ Measurements in the Coastal Zone B. Timmermans et al. 10.3390/jmse8121039
- Effects of Wave-Induced Processes in a Coupled Wave–Ocean Model on Particle Transport Simulations J. Staneva et al. 10.3390/w13040415
- CMEMS-Based Coastal Analyses: Conditioning, Coupling and Limits for Applications A. Sanchez-Arcilla et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.604741
- The land–sea coastal border: a quantitative definition by considering the wind and wave conditions in a wave-dominated, micro-tidal environment A. Sánchez-Arcilla et al. 10.5194/os-15-113-2019
- A multi-collocation method for coastal zone observations with applications to Sentinel-3A altimeter wave height data J. Schulz-Stellenfleth & J. Staneva 10.5194/os-15-249-2019
- Skill Assessment of an Atmosphere–Wave Regional Coupled Model over the East China Sea with a Focus on Typhoons D. Li et al. 10.3390/atmos11030252
- Internal Model Variability of Ensemble Simulations With a Regional Coupled Wave-Atmosphere Model GCOAST A. Wiese et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.596843
- Sea-state contributions to sea-level variability in the European Seas A. Bonaduce et al. 10.1007/s10236-020-01404-1
- Hydrodynamic Drivers and Morphological Responses on Small Coral Islands—The Thoondu Spit on Fuvahmulah, the Maldives C. David & T. Schlurmann 10.3389/fmars.2020.538675
- Numerical simulation of waves in the Caspian Sea: calibration and verification of the observation-based source terms A. Alipour et al. 10.1007/s10236-021-01465-w
- Unravelling the Relationship Between Microseisms and Spatial Distribution of Sea Wave Height by Statistical and Machine Learning Approaches A. Cannata et al. 10.3390/rs12050761
- Requirements for a Coastal Hazards Observing System J. Benveniste et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00348
- A RIP-based SAR retracker and its application in North East Atlantic with Sentinel-3 S. Dinardo et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2020.06.004
- Wave Climate Change in the North Sea and Baltic Sea A. Bonaduce et al. 10.3390/jmse7060166
- Airborne LiDAR Measurements of Sea Surface Properties in the German Bight K. Barfuss et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2020.3017861
- Evaluation of HF Radar Wave Measurements in Iberian Peninsula by Comparison with Satellite Altimetry and in Situ Wave Buoy Observations I. Bué et al. 10.3390/rs12213623
- The Impact of the Two-Way Coupling between Wind Wave and Atmospheric Models on the Lower Atmosphere over the North Sea A. Wiese et al. 10.3390/atmos10070386
- Round Robin Assessment of Radar Altimeter Low Resolution Mode and Delay-Doppler Retracking Algorithms for Significant Wave Height F. Schlembach et al. 10.3390/rs12081254
- Model-Observations Synergy in the Coastal Ocean P. De Mey-Frémaux et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00436
Latest update: 15 Jun 2021