Articles | Volume 14, issue 5
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Downwelling surface solar irradiance in the tropical Atlantic Ocean: a comparison of re-analyses and satellite-derived data sets to PIRATA measurements
Total article views: 2,941 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,941 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,662 with geography defined and 279 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,027 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,800 with geography defined and 227 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 914 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 862 with geography defined and 52 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Estimation of daily diffuse solar radiation from clearness index, sunshine duration and meteorological parameters for different climatic conditions Z. Tahir et al. 10.1016/j.seta.2021.101544
- Effects of marine environment on electrical output characteristics of PV module Y. Zhang & C. Yuan 10.1063/5.0060201
- Remote sensing of solar surface radiation – a reflection of concepts, applications and input data based on experience with the effective cloud albedo R. Müller & U. Pfeifroth 10.5194/amt-15-1537-2022
- Using supervised learning to develop BaRAD, a 40-year monthly bias-adjusted global gridded radiation dataset T. Chakraborty & X. Lee 10.1038/s41597-021-01016-4
- On the determination of coherent solar climates over a tropical island with a complex topography P. Mialhe et al. 10.1016/j.solener.2020.04.049
- Simulation of multi-annual time series of solar photovoltaic power: Is the ERA5-land reanalysis the next big step? L. Ramirez Camargo & J. Schmidt 10.1016/j.seta.2020.100829
- Evaluation of the reanalysis surface solar radiation from NCEP, ECMWF, NASA, and JMA using surface observations for Balochistan, Pakistan Z. Tahir et al. 10.1063/1.5135381
- Air–Sea Interaction in the Central Mediterranean Sea: Assessment of Reanalysis and Satellite Observations S. Marullo et al. 10.3390/rs13112188
- Improving the accuracy of solar radiation estimation from reanalysis datasets using surface measurements Z. Tahir et al. 10.1016/j.seta.2021.101485
- Validating Hourly Satellite Based and Reanalysis Based Global Horizontal Irradiance Datasets over South Africa B. Mabasa et al. 10.3390/geomatics1040025
- Verifying the spatial consistency of the CAMS Radiation Service and HelioClim-3 satellite-derived databases of solar radiation using a dense network of measuring stations: the case of The Netherlands M. Marchand et al. 10.5194/asr-16-103-2019
- PIRATA: A Sustained Observing System for Tropical Atlantic Climate Research and Forecasting B. Bourlès et al. 10.1029/2018EA000428
- A New Clear-Sky Method for Assessing Photosynthetically Active Radiation at the Surface Level W. Wandji Nyamsi et al. 10.3390/atmos10040219
- The ERA5 global reanalysis H. Hersbach et al. 10.1002/qj.3803
- Benchmarking on improvement and site-adaptation techniques for modeled solar radiation datasets J. Polo et al. 10.1016/j.solener.2020.03.040
- Common cause for severe droughts in South America and marine heatwaves in the South Atlantic R. Rodrigues et al. 10.1038/s41561-019-0393-8
- The Tropical Atlantic Observing System G. Foltz et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00206
- Comparison of several satellite-derived databases of surface solar radiation against ground measurement in Morocco M. Marchand et al. 10.5194/asr-15-21-2018
- Monthly solar radiation in the tropical Atlantic Ocean: Can its spatial variations be captured by the current configuration of the PIRATA moorings? M. Trolliet & L. Wald 10.5194/asr-15-127-2018
- Evaluation of surface shortwave and longwave downwelling radiations over the global tropical oceans V. Thandlam & H. Rahaman 10.1007/s42452-019-1172-2
Latest update: 03 Jun 2023